We aim for a diversified customer structure in terms of sectors and geography. We currently have 18 campuses in ten cities. Technology and service companies are emphasized in the customer base, but we aim to strengthen the share of the health care and educational sectors by investing in the special needs of these sectors.
As part of its internationalization objective, Technopolis Group is continuously analyzing potential growth opportunities in Europe, focusing particularly on creating intelligent business centers.
Strategic financial objectives
- Annual growth of 15% in net sales and EBITDA on average
- Foreign net sales of more than EUR 50 million per year by 2016
- Annual return on investment of at least 6 percent
- Equity ratio of more than 35 percent or over the cycle
- Distributing 40%–50% of the net result as dividends, excluding changes in fair value