Remuneration of Board of Directors
The Extraordinary General Meeting on November 7, 2018 resolved that no remuneration be paid to the members of the Board of Directors for a term of office ending at the end of the next Annual General Meeting in 2019.
The Board members do not have an employment or service contract with the company. Furthermore, they do not have share-based remuneration schemes, nor are they included in the company’s other incentive schemes.
The Annual General Meeting held on March 20, 2018 decided on the remuneration of the Board members as follows:
- EUR 57,800 to the Chairman of the Board,
- EUR 33,100 to the Vice Chairman of the Board and the Chairman of the Audit Committee (in case he/she is not simultaneously acting as Chairman or Vice Chairman of the Board) and
- EUR 27,600 to the other members of the Board of Directors
- EUR 600 to the members of the Board and EUR 1,200 to the Chairman of the Board
- EUR 600 to the committee members and EUR 800 to the Chairmen of the committees
- For meetings held outside the country of residence of the member and provided that the member is physically present at the meeting venue, each member of the Board of Directors shall, however, be paid a fee of EUR 900 and the Chairman of the Board of Directors a fee of EUR 1,800 for each Board meeting, and each member of a committee shall be paid a fee of EUR 900 and the chairs of the committees a fee of EUR 1,200 for each committee meeting.
Members of the Board of Directors who have been acting on the Board of Directors until November 6, 2018 have been remunerated in accordance with the decision of the Annual General Meeting 2018.