Notification of Managers’ and Their Closely Associated Persons’ Transactions at Technopolis Plc
As of 3 July 2016.
Technopolis Plc’s managers and their closely associated persons referred to in the Market Abuse Regulation ((EU) No 596/2014, ”MAR”) are requested to follow the below instructions for notifying transactions as of 3 July 2016:
Pursuant to MAR the notifications shall be made promptly and no later than three (3) business days after the date of the transaction. We ask, however, you to submit the notifications to Technopolis and the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority (“FIN-FSA”) no later than two (2) business days after the date of the transaction.
Instructions for Filling the Transaction Notification Form
1. Please fill in the transaction notification form
The form is available at http://www.finanssivalvonta.fi/fi/Saantely/Saantelyhankkeet/mar/19_artikla/Documents/ManagersTransactionsForm_GB.pdf
- Information needed on the form:
|Technopolis Plc’s LEI code||7437006RQ75X47DYK279|
|Shortname of Technopolis Plc shares||TPS1V|
|ISIN code of Technopolis Plc shares||FI0009006886|
|Reference number||Generated automatically when saving the form (no need to fill in)|
- Save the form you completed to your computer. This form shall be attached to e-mails to be sent to FIN-FSA and Technopolis Plc separately.
2. Please send the filled form attached to an e-mail to the Company and the Financial Supervisory Authority promptly after the date of the transaction
- Do not send the form by post because of the short time frame (3 business days)!
- The filled form attached to an e-mail is sent to the Company and the FIN-FSA as follows:
- Sending to the FIN-FSA:
- Sending to Technopolis Plc:
- Send the form attached to an e-mail to email@example.com
- Write “Notifications of manager’s transactions” as an email subject
- Please also add your phone number to the e-mail message so that we can contact you if Technopolis has questions about the notification.
- In case of any problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Technopolis Plc publishes the notification it has received in a stock exchange release promptly after receipt of the notification.
The transaction notifications of Technopolis managers and the persons closely associated with them are published as stock exchange releases from July 3, 2016 onwards. Stock exchange releases
Further information on the regulation concerning the notifications of managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions is available (in Finnish) at, for example, here.
The file description for managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions is available here.
Last updated 3.7.2018