Exceptional Opening Hours and Other Info Regarding Technopolis Campuses
Last update on March 30, 2020 at 13:15 UTC+2
We have changed our normal opening hours in response to the coronavirus outbreak. You can find all the exceptional opening hours and other campus-specific information on this website. Our company-wide measures and guidelines can be found here. Please don’t hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions.
Helsinki Metropolitan Area: Helsinki, Espoo and Vantaa
The reception is open Monday to Friday from 8.00 to 15:00
You can contact us during office hours:
All our front doors are open as usual, from 8.00 to 15.00
All our restaurants in Helsinki, Espoo and Vantaa are operating normally, except MIN by Technopolis in Ruoholahti, which is closed.
Restaurants & Catering
- Luoto, Yrttipellontie 6 (closed from Monday 16th of March)
- Louhi in Elektroniikkatie 3 and Valo in Elektroniikkatie 6 will be closed from Tuesday 17th of March
- Garden in Teknologiantie 1 and Stone in Kiviharjunlenkki 1 B will be closed from Wednesday 18th of March
Campuses (Asemakeskus, Hermia and Yliopistonrinne) are open from 08:00 to 15:00.
Mail delivery to customer facilities will be suspended until further notice. Reception has set up a mailbox for You to pick up Your daily mail. The key to the mailbox can be picked up from the reception. Outgoing mail will not be picked up from your office so we kindly ask You to bring all outgoing mail to the reception by 14:00.
- Ravintola Aleksis, Yliopistonrinne: 07:30 – 13:00, lunch 10:30-12:30
- You can pre-order a take-away lunch from firstname.lastname@example.org (same day at 9:00 AM the latest). Pick up the portion from the Aleksis restaurant at the lunch time. All the sweet and savory products are available similarly by pre-order from Aleksis restaurant.
- MIN Asemakeskus: closed from 27th of March*
- Hertta, Hermia 11: closed from 27th of March*
- Orvokki, Hermia 1: closed from Wednesday 18th of March*
*Linkosuo’s catering kitchens and pastry shops will continue to operate normally and they will continue to deliver products upon order. This means you can order high-quality home-cooked food to your office at Technopolis campuses Asemakeskus and Hermia. Please place orders 2 days in advance, and a full week at a time if possible.
For more information contact: Linkosuo Sales Service by phone 040 713 5768 or email email@example.com.
The reception in Technopolis Fornebu is open from Monday to Friday from 07:00 to 15:00. All our front doors are open as usual, from 07:00 to 18:00.
There are personell from Securitas on-site at 15:00 – 22:30 Monday-Friday.
Our main number + 47 67 82 70 00 is answered by the Securitas call-center outside these hours.
Our restaurants are closed but Expresso Kaffebar is open from 07:00 to 15:00, and is also selling packaged salads and baguettes. We will also have staffing to supply catering to offices, but with a more limited offering than usual.
We will be working remotely during the coming week, however, you can always reach us via phone, email or service channel when needed.
Johan Herner, Business Unit Director
Mob: +46 (0) 709633000
Matilda Rosengren, Service Coordinator
Mob: +46 (0) 732306954
The reception in Technopolis Ülemiste in Tallinn is open from Monday to Friday from 08:30 to 17:00. All our front doors are open as usual, from 8:00 to 17:00.
You can contact us at +372 5912 8990 during office hours.