Work Life That Cares for You
Technopolis provides workspace that support your health and wellbeing. Happy employees are healthier and more productive. Wellness webinars support your wellbeing. Join us – easy access from your own workstation.
All registered participants will also get a webinar recording after the event so you don’t have to worry about missing the live webinar. The event is free of charge for Technopolis customers and their employees.
Better Life – Better Performance – Dan Sims
Thursday 13.2.2020 at 9.30-10.30
HOW CAN YOU PERFORM WELL – SUSTAINABLY?
Dan Sims, Senior Performance Coach, talks about how mental and physical wellbeing are critical for high performance – both at work an in life.
Join the Technopolis Wellness Talks webinar to learn about Hintsa’s holistic wellbeing model, developed over 20 years with clients from Formula 1 to Fortune 500 companies, and how the model works in practice:
• How to manage the pressures at work, while thriving at home – with your family, in your free time, or in your downtime
• How to design lifestyle changes that really stick – without them turning into “one more project”
• Practical tips you can try out immediately in your own lives to start creating the change you want to see.
Sign up here.
Technopolis Wellness Talks 2020
- 12.2.2020 Parempi Elämä, Parempi Suorituskyky Mikko Lilja
- 13.2.2020 Better Life, Better Performance Dan Sims
- 11.3.2020 Cognitive Performance: How to improve your cognitive performance and work smarter, not harder James Hewitt
- 22.4.2020 Creating a Company Culture and Environment of Wellbeing Juha Äkräs together with Tiia Rauhamäki from Technopolis
- 10.6.2020 Tietotyö ja mielen hyvinvointi Anna Andersén
- 09.9.2020 Body&Brain: Discover the surprising evidence linking strength and muscle to longevity and better mental health – learnings from elite sports Pete McKnight
- 14.10.2020 Sleep and Recovery: Learn how to use science to stop being tired and feeling tired Annastiina Hintsa, Hintsa CEO
Hintsa Performance is a world leader in human high-performance coaching. For over 20 years, the company has repeatedly proven its science-based coaching method in the most challenging business and sports environments. Clients from Formula 1 champions and Fortune 500 CEOs to executive teams and business professionals worldwide, trust Hintsa’s performance coaches and specialists to help them succeed. The company employs more than 100 experts and has offices in Helsinki, London, Geneva and Zug.