Nordic Business Forum aims to provide you with all the tools and networks needed to be a part of the change
Nordic Business Forum 2020 Live Stream is shown at Technopolis Innopoli 1, Espoo and Technopolis Yliopistonrinne, Tampere. Join our live stream event on 23.-24.9.2020. You will hear the world’s brightest minds & future business leaders.
Espoo Technopolis Innopoli 1, Galileo (Tekniikantie 12, Espoo)
Tampere Technopolis Yliopistonrinne, Häggman (Kalevantie 2, Tampere)
Tallinn Technopolis Ülemiste
Vilnius Technopolis Gama
Please save the date
The event is free of charge and open for all companies. People are seated on a first-come, first-served basis. The event will be held in English. Registration is required, we will open the registration in June.
Building leaders who change the world
The world is changing rapidly through disruptive technologies and innovation. The average age of an S&P 500 company is under 20 years, down from 60 years in the 1950s. Growth doesn’t happen in companies that traditionally ruled the list. Instead, we see companies that disrupt traditional industries. Old ways are not solving many of the new problems we’re facing. Rethinking business means new solutions, new innovations, new technology, new strategies, new creativity, and new ways of thinking to solve a problem.
Perhaps more than ever before, we need a global rethink
In fact, we need to rethink to save our planet, business, and future. We need to redefine why we do business and what’s in it for people, what’s the bigger meaning of work. All of this is also a great opportunity and it tells us that we need to continuously rethink business and our ways of delivering value to our customers. We need more dialogue, new conversations, and immediate action. We’re about to enter a new decade. The rules of the game will change. Will you be the one changing them?
Who’s speaking in Nordic Business Forum 2020?
Become inspired, acquire new ideas, and build valuable networks. There is an impressive speaker lineup packed with brilliant minds to help you disrupt your business and forecast the future of work.
• Indra Nooyi Former Chairman and CEO of PepsiCo
• Yuval Noah Harari Historian, philosopher and the bestselling author
• Lisa Bodell CEO of FutureThink
• Brian Halligan Co-founder and CEO of HubSpot
• Rita McGrath Expert on Business Strategy in Uncertain Environments, Acclaimed Thinkers50 Thought Leader, and Author
• Lloyd Blankfein Former CEO of Goldman Sachs
• Erin Meyer Professor at INSEAD, Author of ‘The Culture Map: Breaking Through the Invisible Boundaries of Global Business”, Frequent contributor to Harvard Business Review
• Seth Godin World-renowned Marketing and Leadership author
• Ryan Holiday International Bestselling Author
• Chatri Sityodtong Founder, Chairman and CEO of ONE Championship
• Björn Wahlroos Chairman of the Board, Sampo Group
• Rana el Kaliouby CEO and Co-founder of Affectiva; Pioneer of Emotion AI
Please note: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s speech at Nordic Business Forum Live Stream not included in the event broadcast due to publishing restrictions.
Want to join? Please contact: email@example.com and we will let you know more about partnerships.
Feedback from previous live stream events at Technopolis campuses:
- “You have perfected the arrangements. I want nothing more, nothing less.”
- “Cool event and very good speakers.”
- “Two thumbs up!”
- “Thanks again! See you next year.”
- “Thank you for an excellent event!”
The schedule and topics are preliminary and directional – changes are possible.