Building leaders who change the world
Technopolis proudly presents:
Nordic Business Forum 2019 Live Stream is shown at Technopolis Innopoli 1, Espoo and Technopolis Yliopistonrinne, Tampere. Join our live stream event on 9.-10.10.2019. You will hear the world’s brightest minds & future business leaders.
Espoo Technopolis Innopoli 1, Auditorium (Tekniikantie 12, Espoo)
Tampere Technopolis Yliopistonrinne, Häggman (Kalevantie 2, Tampere)
Tallinn (Lõõtsa), more info soon
Vilnius Technopolis Ozas, more info soon
Book your seat now
The event is free of charge and open for all companies, registration is required. Book you seat now. You can modify your registration info later.
Who’s speaking in Nordic Business Forum 2019?
Become inspired, acquire new ideas, and build valuable networks. There is an impressive speaker lineup:
- George Clooney – Academy Award-winning Actor
A conversation on storytelling, branding and legacy
- Randi Zuckerberg – Founder and CEO of Zuckerberg Media
Dot Complicated: What I Learned on the Front Lines of Social Media
- Sara Blakely – Spanx Founder & Chief Executive Officer
How to find your idea for growth?
- Don Miller – CEO of StoryBrand
How the Power of Story Can Grow Your Business
- Carla Harris – Managing Director at Morgan Stanley
Strategize to Win
- Steve Wozniak – The Most Iconic Silicon Valley Founder, Co-founder of Apple & Inventor
A Conversation on Creativity, Innovation and Technology
- Daniel Pink – Bestselling Author
The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing
- Alex Osterwalder – Co-founder of Strategyzer
The Invincible Company: Closing the Innovation Culture Gap
- Juliet Funt – CEO at WhiteSpace at Work
The Strategic Pause
- Costas Markides – Professor at the London Business School
Innovation as a Springboard to Success
- Brené Brown – Research Professor at the University of Houston
Dare to Lead
Speaker Profiles and Program here (NBF2019).
The schedule and topics are preliminary and directional – changes are possible.